Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Don't Waste Food...

I had this sent to me in an e-mail! If a picture speaks a thousand words, then what do these pictures say!



This picture won Pulitzer Prize but raised many Moral questions, as to why Kevin Carter waited for the vulture to spread its wings in order to get perfect shot, instead of helping the child. After he waited for some time and the vulture didn't spread its wings, he just took this shot.



bread crumbs - we just sweep them along with our feet!




A malnutrished child.





Subxanallah! How can someone be that heartless!








9 comments:

Farah Blue said...

Acudubilahi Minasheytanirajim. Those were some shocking images. The world can indeed be cruel fallen angel.

Shafi, cool blog. What happened to your other layout?

Shafi Said said...

A cruel world indeed Fallen and Farax. I sometimes wonder, what happens to the money people have been donating to charities for over 10 decades?

Faarax Blue, can't stick to one as you can see bro! i can see you changed your SoL name to match this one too! great!

Farah Blue said...

Yeah the Danyer thing wasn't working for me. People weren't taking me serious with that nick lol. I'll be putting you on my links list, your entries should be read by as many people as possible.

Shafi Said said...

Lol Waan Gartay, Love your blog. I already have you on my Link list on both Blogs!

Anonymous said...

Subxanallah.

Dahab said...

I cried when I saw this, walahi it is so easy to forget how good we have it, it is all too easy.

Shafi Said said...

Salaan sare dhamaan,

Kashish, governments 'can' do something to stop world poverty ten times over, but the question is "do they want to?"

It all comes under "conflict of interest" - the Africans are here killing each other whilst the Western reap the fruits!

Dahab, Alxamdullilah, Alxamdullilah, thuma-Alxamdullilah!

Dahab said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dahab said...

We forget easily but we hate to be reminded, and no matter how much you give in money or time you feel like its never enough.
Subxannallah